you know what’s not fair
normally when people get debilitating stomach cramps and fevers, they stay home from work or school for a day or two
but then you get your period and you’re expected to pOWER THROUGH IT LIKE A WOMAN AND GET SHIT DONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF EVERY MONTH EVEN AS THE FLESH IS TORN FROM YOUR UTERUS AND PURGED IN RIVERS OF BLOOD FROM YOUR VAGINA
why is that
Leslie Knope tries impressions and accents
One time when Sirius was helping out with Mrs. Potter’s baking she asked him to stir the batter and he replied with a “sure, Mom” and almost dropped the bowl as he realised what he said. But then James sneaked up behind him to try and stick his finger in the batter and Mrs. Potter slapped at his hand and complained about her messy sons, and Sirius just beamed
Well of course I do. There’s absolutely no way I could do this by myself.
I made this banner for my new theme!
Enjolras, how rude of you, you should be polite in heaven.
parnasse what are you doing there in the corner you’re not even dead
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
when your friend starts telling an embarrassing story about you
don’t spend 60$ on a crop top at american apparel please love yourselves
does anyone else find it awkward emailing teachers like are you supposed to say hey, or hi or use their name or say love from at the end?
sleep all day and blog all night